An excellent opportunity for an Experienced Works Manager to join a well-established company based in Rugby!
From Formula One racing to space exploration, the company can be found at the forefront of ground breaking technology.
Based in the heart of the United Kingdom (UK) at Rugby, they have been providing pioneering automotive styling solutions for world changing applications and specialist coordinate measuring machinery, including calibration services and special purpose machinery applications for 40 years.
The Role: Works Manager
- Direct and control all factory staff to ensure that they are properly motivated, trained and developed, and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards and in accordance with health, safety standards.
- Schedule and co-ordinate all aspect of production operations, to ensure that output and quality & delivery targets are achieved and that all relevant health, safety standards are observed.
- Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that plant and equipment is effectively maintained to ensure maximum production efficiency.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Develop and implement short- and long-term plans to ensure that the factory has the necessary resources to meet business objectives.
- Develop effective working relationships with all employees to ensure the maintenance of harmonious employee relations within the factory.
- Ensure the QMS based on ISO 9001 is adhered to.
- Perform any other related duties as Management may require from time to time.
This is a full time, permanent position and in return the company is offering a Salary of £30,000 plus Per Annum depending on experience plus pension
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!