My client, a local specialist in its own industry, is looking for a fantastic candidate to join their successful operation on a temporary ongoing basis throughout the spring and summer, this will be on full time hours working 8am – 4pm with longer hours required through the busy months. You will be working with a small team and will be given on the job training.
We are looking for a candidate with a can-do attitude who is happy working in a fast paced environment and is willing to learn new skills and processes. The shifts will be day times, and the start times will vary during peak season.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Producing a food product from scratch
- Keeping track of health & Hygiene
- maintain a high standard of cleanliness
- Keeping track of stock
- be flexible with time commitment
- be adaptable to new processes and equipment
- have your own transport, the premises is in a rural location
- have previous experience in a production environment (preferably with food production)
- have an eye for detail as the product that is being made needs a high quality finish
Apply for Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly