Required for local work in and around Cornwall.
Good long-term prospects for the right candidate on an employed basis. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team carrying out all aspects of carpentry works associated with new build & refurbishments. A willingness to give on the job training to apprentices working alongside.
- to be able to follow technical drawings and plans
- maths skills to calculate quantities and angles
- the ability to pay close attention to detail and make accurate measurements
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- discussing plans and following instructions
- cutting and shaping timber for floorboards, doors, skirting boards and window frames
- making and fitting wooden structures like staircases, door frames, roof timbers and partition walls
- making and assembling fitted and free-standing furniture
- installing kitchens, cupboards and shelving
- building temporary wooden supports to hold setting concrete in place (shuttering)
Must possess a valid CSCS card and own transport and tools.
Salary: £25,000 per annum.
Please contact VW Carpenters Ltd via the apply button or call 01726 210136
Apply for Carpenter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly