7.5 tonne Driver
Packaging First Limited
7.5 tonne Driver
Full time permanent position required in the Ongar area.
To transport customers’ orders in a safe and professional manner.
- Must have a digital TACHO card
- Minimum 5 years’ experience preferred
- Fully CPC qualified
- To drive allocated 7.5 tonne or box van vehicle as required.
- To complete necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion.
- To maintain vehicle and equipment in line with established company standards.
- To be able to work closely with management and to work as a team with other drivers.
- To complete and submit the required daily defect sheet.
- To adhere to the EU tachograph regulations.
- There are no minimum or maximum drops per day but your daily duties will not in normal circumstances extend past 4pm
- Most work is palletised but some handling will be expected to ensure a quick delivery to each customers.
- £22,000 per annum
- 24 days holiday each year
- Pension scheme
Packaging First is a well-established packaging company who very rarely looks for replacement staff as you will be treated with respect and enjoy your role. We don’t offer overtime as we believe you work hard enough in your normal day its important you have time to relax with your family and friends. Your day starts at just before 6.45am to inspect and check your vehicle, leaving the yard by 7am
If you are caught in traffic and your day extends past 4pm you will be given time off in lieu when you return early. On returning to the yard you are expected to help load all the returning vehicles and if necessary help with other warehouse and production duties.
You are part of a team that has our customers requirements as your number one objective. All you need is experience, a clean licence, and want to work with a good team.
To apply please email us.