Relationship Executive - Corporate / Communications Executive
Job Title: Relationship Executive - Corporate
Salary: £30,000 plus benefits including family healthcare, pension scheme and 25+ days holiday
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: Friday 22nd June 2018
Purpose of the role:
- Work closely with 2 x Relationship Managers, Corporate to fully understand and implement the agreed strategies with Clients.
- Point of contact with the ID Reconciliation Team and Factoring Service Centre.
- Management of the client portfolio through periodic reviews, analysis of Management information, review & approval of paperwork supporting invoices, Debtor trending and compliance of client operating conditions
- Deliver outstanding client service
- Outstanding communication and team working skills, internally and externally
- Deputise for Relationship Manager as required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Support the Relationship Managers
- To enable them to spend time out of the office with their Clients, and ensure they are fully aware of issues across the portfolios
- Prepare Risk Frameworks ahead of renewal dates.
- In assisting for preparation of monthly PRM's by completing monthly operating conditions and daily high risk reports.
- Work together with and support the ID Executives / Credit Controllers within BID and other Business Centres to achieve agreed standards and targets.
- Customer Service first point of contact for Clients and responsible for delivering the highest levels of customer service and ensuring that the needs of the client are met.
- Responsible for understanding debt performance trends, and completion of financial analysis in liaison with the Relationship Manager
- To Support strategies, comply with process and authorise payments
- Prepare High Involvement and Overpayment requests.
- Compliance with AML requirements.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of Clients and Customers within the 2 portfolios
- Prepare Visit Packs for Relationship Managers and follow up completed Visit Reports in order to take appropriate actions and support strategies.
- Legal Documents
- Raise documents for clients in a timely manner with accuracy, as and when requested by the Relationship Manager e. letters of variation, breach of agreement letters, demand letter.
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience - Managing a portfolio of clients, customer service experience, understanding and identifying the needs of the client
- Skills - Good organisation & time management, risk aware, outstanding communication
Desirable for the role:
- Experience - Insolvency knowledge, risk
- Skills - Financial basic knowledge
- Qualifications - ABFA
The Company is the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses. Through their network of 19 local offices, they handle annual client turnover of £5 billion since 2010, they have advanced more than £26bn to small and medium sized businesses throughout the country.
Formed in 1982, they are a member of the Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA) and support businesses in over 300 industry sectors. Globally, the company has operations in 44 locations, in 14 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, supporting more than 9,500 business customers worldwide.
In 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 the company was awarded a place in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 48th in the most recent poll. They are supported by their parent company, a 208-year old business-to-business services group involved in logistics, shipping and ship management, floating accommodation, hydrographic survey and geophysical services, offshore project management, retail and construction equipment hire.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the Company's careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Customer Services Executive, Communications Manager, Marketing Communications Executive, Marketing Manager, Client Communications, Communications Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Relationship Executive - Corporate / Communications Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly