- Extensive support to the Chief Technology Officer and Group General Counsel through the management of their diaries, logistics and time management.
- Coordinating both domestic and international travel arrangements including hotels, transfers and comprehensive itineraries of meetings.
- Coordinating, tracking and reconciling expenses.
- Assisting with the on boarding of new staff including the provision of IT equipment and the smooth transition and training on various LR systems.
- Arranging conferences for the Legal & Data teams including the sourcing of venues, hotels, private dining, flights & visa arrangements.
- Processing of expense claims and purchase orders and the monitoring of departmental expense in line with policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Deputy Company Secretary in arranging Foundation board meetings, dinners & away days.
- Providing assistance to the Board members in the form of arranging flights, transfers and expense claims for attendance at board meetings.
- The duties will be varied and some confidential - these will requiring the highest level of discretion
- Assess the risks and work in a safe manner at all times, robustly implementing health and safety rules, instructions and systems and refuse to undertake work that compromises your safety or health.
- Report in a timely manner all incidents including near miss and safety observations (NMSO), accidents and injuries and raise any health and safety concerns with line manager.
- Demonstrated experience working as an EA supporting a team of senior leaders in a fast paced corporate environment.
- An advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word, SharePoint, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel (intermediate on Excel will suffice).
- Ideally candidates will have exposure of working within a multinational and multicultural organization where they have had to build relationships across virtual teams and support a team who travel extensively
- Experience of working in a partnership or matrix structure firm is an advantage but not essential.
- Polished communication skills including an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Strong organization skills, with an ability to prioritize an often conflicting workload.
- The ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems.
- The aptitude to provide regular progress reports on administration matters.
- The confidence and capability to work with senior profile executives, clients and Board members
- The ability to form networks with staff at all levels and influence effectively.
- The capability to keep matters confidential.
- A quality driven approach, consistently aiming for high standards.
Apply for EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly