We are currently recruiting for a number of exciting Administration Officer roles. This will be for a government sector based in the Worthing area.
This position is to start work immediately and will be on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Office based knowledge and the ability to take on multiple tasks
- Work well under pressure.
- You will understand the importance of confidentiality
- have the ability to use your own initiative
- High attention to detail and strong IT skills
- Knowledge on basic administration procedures
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Due to the nature of this role a Disclosure Scotland will need to be processed before you can start working, this will cost £25 and will need to be paid upfront via cheque or postal order. Please note that this will be reimbursed back to you after temping for four weeks. You will also need to take a one time trip up to Guildford to register with our agency.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm with an hour for lunch.
The hourly rate for this role is £11 per hour to be paid weekly in arrears. Holiday hours are accrued on a weekly basis!
If you are interested in this position then please do not hesitate to contact Emily on 01483 302979 or apply online today!
Apply for Administration Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly