New opportunity alert! Are you looking for a challenging role where you can utilize your recruitment skills and truly make your mark on the role?
WIS International has an amazing opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Specialist to join our Recruitment Team, supporting the Business through a period of huge growth. Based in Birmingham, we are offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
We are a rapidly growing business providing superior stocktaking services to companies including Asda, Waitrose, Dunelm and M&S. We have been delivering accurate results to many of the biggest names in retailing and manufacturing for more than sixty years.
The Senior Recruitment Specialist Role:
As the senior member of the recruitment team you will be required to manage and deliver all recruiting activity in line with business objectives and our core values.
You will be responsible for setting up, co-ordination and management of all candidate sourcing through every medium available.
Our ideal Senior Recruitment Specialist:
This opportunity would suit an energetic and professional individual who can work in a complex, fast paced and dynamic Company, and has experience of recruiting high volume on zero hour contracts.
- Have experience of working to demanding hiring targets and deadlines
- Be confident working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Be a strong communicator who is highly organised and has a good eye for detail
- Be experienced with recruitment processes and comfortable managing a high volume of candidates at various stages in their application
- Have experience of working on large scale recruitment projects
- Have designed and implemented innovative solutions to recruitment
In return, as our Senior Recruitment Specialist, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits including pension and medical insurance. This is your opportunity to join a business and really stamp your mark on the role.
If you want to be part of an expanding dynamic team and you feel you have the skills to be successful in the role of Senior Recruitment Specialist please click ‘apply’ now!