Provide admin support to the Foundation team, including diary management, travel and accommodation bookings, meeting arrangements.
▪ Co-ordinate various arrangements on request including (where appropriate) complex itineraries (such as international travel and meetings) and ensure team members have all necessary documents in good time.
▪ Responsible for completing expense claims for the leadership team.
▪ Take ownership of basic enquiries (whether by phone, email or post) resolving, escalating or identifying alternative contacts as appropriate.
▪ Monitor and action accordingly shared inboxes.
▪ Maintain stock of publications, purchase restock, order stationery for the team, arrange invoices and raise purchase orders.
▪ Create and update the Foundation governance calendar, in co-ordination with the Grants administrator
▪ Co-ordinate Foundation events, on and off-site, including our international conference, and distribute our publications as required.
▪ Provide cover for Grants Administrator and EA in their absence.
▪ Prepare and format documents as requested according to established LRF standards and branding guidelines.
▪ Ensure office systems such as phones, printer and other shared equipment are working, taking steps to resolve issues as they arise
▪ Co-ordinate the Foundation's contribution into the LR Group's weekly newsletter Co-ordinate the Foundation's external monthly newsletter, gathering content from colleagues, identifying suitable content and contributors, and distributing, in liaison with the Director of Operations.
▪ Manage the Foundation's social media presence, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Yammer.
▪ Monitor the Foundation's website and, with colleagues, ensure it is kept up to date and update and manage Foundation content on Connect (intranet)
▪ Assist the Foundation team with any other relevant tasks when required
▪ Ordering and maintaining business card stock
Apply for Team Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly