Export And Import Co-Ordinator
Our client based in Selby is currently recruiting for an Export and Import Co-ordinator to work as part of a small but positive team.
- Extensive client liaison, building relationships and maximising the potential of the forwarding business.
- Extensive supplier liaison to develop reliable and cost effective services to every Worldwide destination.
- Calculating freight quotations for export and import Sea freight shipments.
- Completing operational administration including job cards and sending booking confirmation to the suppliers.
- Raising all of the appropriate operational documentation that is applicable to the shipping terms and destination of the consignments.
- Managing the Sea freight consignments in transit through to successful completion and delivery.
- Invoicing out and completing the job files.
Do you have a minimum of 5 years experience with knowledge of shipping documentation, letters of credit, ATR and EUR's? Are you confident with strong and clear communication skills with a proven success of building customer and supplier relationships? If so please call Vicky on 01904 628741 to apply
Apply for Export And Import Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly