Sales Account Manager
We have an exciting vacancy within our sales team for a Sales Account Manager. As one of the largest wholesale distributors, specialising in professional audio, lighting, hardware and effects equipment supplying throughout the UK, we require an experienced and ambitious individual to join our sales team. The ideal candidate will have existing experience in the technical sales industry with exceptional customer service skills and be motivated to drive our business forward.
About Batmink Distribution
Established in 1983, Batmink Distribution has an impeccable reputation as one of the largest wholesale distributors in the UK. Specialising in the distribution of professional audio, lighting, hardware and effects equipment, Batmink has grown their portfolio of renowned brands such as Martin Professional, Shure and Void Acoustics, to name a few. As well as being distributors to the trade, Batmink also owns its own exclusive brands including EasyTruss, Event Furniture UK, Lumaform, Pro-Stage Systems, Vector Audio and Visage Lighting which is rivalling named brands in the industry.
Batmink Distribution prides itself on the technical knowledge of its team, but more importantly on the exceptional relationships it builds with its customers and suppliers. The ideal candidate will be someone who seeks to combine both experience and customer focus with a natural flair for securing sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Promptly answer any incoming telephone calls and email enquiries efficiently
- Facilitate customer requests regarding product purchase, quotation, availability, dispatch and follow up
- Coordinating workload of multiple customer accounts following company procedures and protocols
- Prepare quotations in an accurate and timely manner
- Identify, record and secure up-selling opportunities at all times to maximise sales potential
- Update customer records and stock levels in line with company processes and protocols to guarantee accurate product availability
- Identify new business opportunities with customers to drive sales and income
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships by providing high standards of service and professionalism in a way that represents the company brand
- To actively learn and understand existing and new products as well as stock levels in order to assist customers with their requirements
The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm for the products and services we offer
- A professional telephone mannerism
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- New business generation from similar roles
- Self-motivation, resilience, determination and capability of working when under pressure
- Prioritisation and organisation when working to tight deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Being a team player with a good work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong administration skills
- Existing experience of working in sales and the professional sound, lighting and technical leisure industry
This is a full time post, working a maximum of 40 hours per week. Salary will be dependent on experience.
Please send your current CV along with a cover letter to Batmink Distribution, Beckery Road, Glastonbury, Somerset BA6 9NX or email to email@example.com