Full time experienced gardener required on a private rural estate between Yealmpton and Newton Ferrers.
We are looking for someone flexible, motivated and able to work well as part of a small team.
- practical skills to use tools
- creativity and an eye for detail
- marketing and business skills, if you're self-employed
- customer service skills
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- raising plants from seeds or cuttings
- digging, planting and weeding flower beds and borders
- pruning shrubs and trees
- checking the health of plants and controlling pests
- using machinery like lawn mowers and hedge trimmers
- looking after the appearance of plants and the surrounding landscape
- cleaning and maintaining equipment
- basic building tasks like laying patios, or putting up sheds and fences
Excellent salary available dependent on experience.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter via email.
Apply for Gardener
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly