Kays Medical is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of first aid, medical supplies and equipment, and first aid training and Occupational Health services.
This role is located in a prestigious business location and adjacent to one of the region's top shopping destinations
With unrivalled quality and customer service, Kays Medical have been supplying public and private sector organisations across the UK for 40 years, with products to protect their most valuable resources – their people.
Kays Medical are seeking an experienced credit controller. Representing an important member of the Accounts team, the individual must be self-motivated and tenacious. Scheduled start date early July 2018.
- deliver an effective and efficient Sales Ledger and Credit Control function
- ensure the timely recovery of customer receipts
- ensure the timely and correct allocation of customer receipts
- effectively deal with customer queries and recover outstanding monies
- generate and send daily invoices and monthly statements/analyses (including bespoke statements) to customers
- recommend and monitor customer credit limits and payment terms (via Experian, Companies House records, trade ref etc)
- ensure the timely and accurate processing of customer invoices via submission to several online portals (OB10, Ariba, Coupa etc)
- ensure the timely and accurate processing of credit/debit card transactions; and correctly reconcile receipts thereof; adhering strictly to anti-fraud measures
- monitor and allocate Sagepay and Paypal receipts via Kays Medical website
- ensure data records (contact names, emails, phone numbers etc) are accurately maintained on the accounting system
- review and seek to improve the company's credit control systems and processes
- Daily post opening and distribution
- perform ad-hoc administrative work and support the other functions within the business
- experienced credit control experience is vital
- good attention to detail
- good communicator
- team player attitude
- time management and job prioritisation of workload during key periods
- highly motivated
- ability to develop good working relationships at all levels both within and outside Kays Medical
- high level of personal integrity
- ability to work individually and in a team
- Sage200 experience useful
If you possess the right skills and experience we would love to hear from you.
Please apply by emailing your CV with a covering letter to Paul Forbes by clicking on the apply button.