Customer Support Advisor
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to fit around your studies or home life?
Right now, some great full time, part time & weekend opportunities exist within our team so if you're passionate about providing really great service and support, while helping customers to manage their financial situation to make memorable customer experiences; and taking the time to make sure our customers have the right solution to suit their needs. We're looking for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and expanding team.
The roles are all about…
- Contacting our customers to discuss their financial situation
- Providing an excellent customer experience; whilst ensuring we achieve a sustainable and affordable solution for the customer.
- Where necessary working to defined processes manging cases through the courts to recover monies owed.
- Supporting customers who require additional support through their most difficult times, e. advising the loss of a loved one, experiencing health issues, undergoing other life changing events.
- Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve an excellent customer experience
- As we're a regulated organisation, we need you to work within the appropriate regulatory frameworks we follow.
- Being flexible in your approach and willing to get involved in other areas of the department where the customer needs us.
We need you to have…
- Excellent communication and listening skills, ability to empathise coupled with strong negotiating skills, and general ability to impress with your professional manner and actions.
- Flexible working to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Face to face or telephone based customer experience
- A great attitude and desire to exceed our customers' expectations
We'll look after you with…
- A competitive starting salary plus generous shift allowance (where appropriate)
- The opportunity to earn Bonus
- 25 days holiday PLUS 8 public holidays pro-rata, if that's not enough, you have the option to buy even more!
- Shifts of 16 hours and upwards available between 8am & 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 5pm Saturday
- Not forgetting our pension and share save scheme, as well as attractive discounts on banking products and well known high-street brands through our affinity reward scheme
Points to note: If we offer you the job, and you accept you will be required to pass a credit and criminal record check, as well as providing 3 years' worth of satisfactory references.
We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.
Apply for Customer Support Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly