Support & Operations Team -Analyst /Business Operations Analyst
Job Title: Support & Operations Team -Analyst
Location: Sheffield (S35)
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 (dependant on experience)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company are a motivated team of professionals operating in a niche industry and they employ people who thrive on the freedom and challenges they provide. Their people are at the root of their business and their talent is what makes them a successful company. The Company are a team of less than 20 and enjoy working flexibly and smartly to reach their targets. They support their employees by providing flexible working hours and they encourage continuous learning to inspire people to enjoy working for their Company.
Role and Responsibilities
To be a member of the Support & Operations team maintaining the daily operations of their software services. The role covers the support of end-users in using the services and handling the regular administrative processes that are required to operate the services. As part of your day-to-day work you will:
- Handle 'Daily Ops' for the software services (running regular administration processes such as reviewing the quality of data collected, creating & renewing customer accounts, etc.)
- Deal with customer support requests (communicating with the customer, investigating problems, resolving known-issues)
- Escalate relevant support issues and providing feedback to the development teams
- Assist in maintaining data sets that support the operation of software services (in response to customer feedback, legislative changes and various other data feeds)
- Excellent communication skills - within the team and with end-users of the software services.
- Strong IT knowledge and skills. Strong Investigative and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work within a team to prioritise and co-ordinate work to meet deadlines.
- An aptitude to learn and use new and unfamiliar software tools and work processes.
- A rigorous approach to the analysis and modification of data. A keen attention to detail.
The role is a salaried position. There is a nominal working week of 37 hours. The holiday entitlement is 25 days plus permanent statutory holidays. There is a pension scheme provided to which the company will contribute 3%. The starting salary will be in the range £18,000 to £21,000
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Support Analyst, Operations Analyst, Operations Coordinator, Operations Administrator, Business Operations Analyst, Business Performance Analyst, Customer Service Analyst, Customer Support Analyst may also be considered for this role.