Gas Service Engineer - Domestic
Gas Service, Repair & Breakdown Engineer - Domestic
PL & TR Postcodes
Up to GBP35,000 per annum plus excellent incentives and bonuses.
Due to extensive growth during the last 12 months and throughout 2018 Digi Group are on the lookout for experienced Gas Service & Breakdown Engineer - working in the Domestic Gas Sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for a full-time experienced Gas Safe heating engineer to join our team of highly skilled and professional operatives. Offering excellent earning potential and opportunities to develop within the organisation, we are seeking applicants who take great pride in their work, and who want to be part of a friendly professional organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years relevant experience
- All appropriate qualifications (Minimum Requirements): ACS Certificates, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1 & Unvented Cylinders, energy efficient qualification
- Gas Safe Registration
- An excellent track record of customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Be skilled in:
- Must have an excellent understanding of domestic heating installations
- Servicing & Repair of Gas Boilers
Having built a strong reputation based on excellence, we are looking for applicants that demonstrate its core values. The right attitude is as important as skill set, and traits that team members must have include:
- Being courteous, respectful and polite
- Has a great work ethic
- Being punctual & reliable
- Being well-presented
- Having a clean & tidy approach to works
If you are interested in applying for the position please submit a CV.
We'll only respond to those applicants that closely meet the stated criteria. If you do not receive a response within two weeks please assume that your application was unsuccessful.