Are you looking for a 6 week temporary position within a large UK organisiation?
Our client is looking for an expereinced Governance administrator to assist with a wide range of office duties based in the very heart of Cardiff City centre.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain further experience and develop their skill set within the corporate governance sector.
The ideal candidate will be available to interview within the next week and be able to start with immediate effect.
Personal requirements for this role:
- Admin experience within a governance department is a MUST
- Ability to organise and proritise workload
- Awareness of GDPR and data entry
- Ability to type at a fast speed - RSA III
- Experience of working with financial systems
- Minute taking experience
- Great telephone manner
- Ability to book diary appointments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
Please only apply for this role if you are out of work or currently temping within another assignment that does not require much notice.
Apply for the role directly or call Tiffany on 02920 236 669.
Applications close at 5 on 13th June 2018.