Job Title: Site engineer
Job Type: Contract 6 months work.
Our client is a new forward-thinking, full-service specialist demolition and civil engineering partner, set up to support the UK construction industry, with a professional approach. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation.
Due to continued expansion, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to join the team.
Duties Will Include:
- Setting out internal/external drainage.
- Set out, level and survey the site.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials.
- Agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals, e.g. construction managers, quantity surveyors, subcontractors, architects, designers, other engineers.
- Organisation skills and a methodical approach to work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong team working skills.
- Project-management skills.
- Knowledge of relevant building and health and safety legislation.
- Full UK Driving License
Starting Date: Immediate start
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Site Engineer, Drainage Engineer, Construction, Surveying, Engineering