I am recruiting for a full time Product Manager for a prestigious client based in Nottinghamshire. This position is paying a full time and is paying a salary of £33,000 per annum.
One of Britain's best loved companies it has a fantastic and long history that they are very proud of. They are synonymous with quality, durability and style and have won many prestigious awards for its products.
You will manage the existing product ranges in order to optimise profit and margins. To drive the introduction of any new products in to the existing range again to maximise profit and margins
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Taking ownership of designated existing product ranges and monitor sales performance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Identify and recommend tactical action to ensure product gross margin is maximised across the ranges.
- Continually review product offer and market positioning in order to identify any gaps in product range.
- Gathering information and report on the market where necessary for Sales & marketing teams.
- Creating processes to ensure that new products are introduced into the business in an efficient and effective manner.
- Creating processes to ensure that where necessary current products are removed from the product range in a timely and efficient way.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Suppliers for the management of current and new products.
- Regularly review portfolio performance against sales/margin/stock movement.
- Support the business from a Marketing communications perspective.
- Previous experience in a similar field and/environment
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Business and/or Marketing
- Excellent communications skills
- Posses excellent creative, design and analytical skills
- Understand the importance of attention to detail
- Have a full, clean driving licence
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
60 minute lunch
35 hours working week
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
25 Days holiday + bank holidays
Free car parking
If you feel you meet the above criteria and you are interested in this position please send your CV or call 0115 9476326 and ask for Andy. If you have not received a response within 72 hours your CV has not been selected