An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Contracts Coordinator to join a well-established company!
The Role: Contracts Coordinator
This is an excellent opportunity to join and progress with a small but rapidly growing company at the forefront of the industry.
This position is open to candidates with a good working knowledge of the roofing and construction industry.
We take a very client focused approach to our projects, resulting in high levels of customer retention and repeat business. Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are essential as are great people skills.
You will be based at our office in Badsey, Evesham.
Initially you will be expected to support the Senior Estimator and Director and become more involved in projects as your ability progresses. You must be able to organise and prioritise your own workload.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Costing up and coordinating plant, materials, deliveries etc.
- Scheduling works.
- Assisting in the compilation of RAMS.
- Coordinating crews.
- Collect and file contract related documentation.
- To assist with incoming calls and emails, provide support to colleagues in peak times.
- Manage our repeat customer base.
- Attend site visits when necessary.
- Develop new clients when the opportunity presents.
- Report any issues to manager/directors.
- Maintain good customer rapport.
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a competitive Salary of £22,500 to £24,500 Per Annum
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!