An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Estimator to join a well-established company!
The Role: Estimator
This position is open to candidates with experience in estimating or sales, within the commercial and industrial roofing Industry.
We take a very client focused approach to our projects, resulting in high levels of customer retention and repeat business. Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are essential as are great people skills.
You will be based at our office in Badsey, Evesham but must be willing to travel regularly to scheduled appointments and site visits, fuel is paid. A work vehicle can be provided if required.
You don’t necessarily need formal qualifications, just an excellent working knowledge of the industry and estimating/sales experience. CAD experience helpful.
Initially you will be expected to support the Senior Estimator and become more involved in projects as your ability progresses. You must be able to organise and prioritise your own workload.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare quotations/prices for job enquiries, starting with smaller works (£1-20K), moving up to larger contracts (£20-100K) once established.
- Attend site visits/appointments and write up estimates.
- Complete tenders.
- Cost up plant/scaffold/netting etc.
- Assist the Contracts Manager and other team members.
- Build great customer rapports with new and existing customers.
- Follow up on quotes sent.
- Assist with incoming calls/emails during peak times.
- Carry out all reasonable tasks, requests or projects as requested.
- On occasions travel and stayover may be required.
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a competitive Salary of £32,000 to £37,000 Per Annum
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly