Brook Street are currently Recruiting on behalf of a lovely corporate company based in Walton. We are looking for top Professionals who are experienced Food and Beverage supervisors, you may also be experienced in the Hospitality sector and looking to progress in to management?
The Food and Beverage Supervisor can expect the following responsibilities:
To work closely with the Food & Beverage & Centre Management in running the food and beverage operation; manages co-workers, while maintaining excellence in quality and guest/member relations. Learn all aspects of the Food & Beverage Manager duties.
- Manages all food and beverage service outlets with a hands on approach in the absence of the Food & Beverage Manager, which may include bar/lounge, restaurant, casual dining, catering department, kitchen, snack bar and convenience cart, and co-ordinates to achieve qualitative/quantitative goals and ensure guest/member satisfaction.
- Ensures that co-workers meet all standards for performance, appearance and service provision, determines assignments and division of responsibilities.
- Maintains existing food & beverage programmes that ensure the highest possible quality of food service to meet guest/member expectations and assure repeat business.
- Conducts club tour of property to ensure clean and tidy operation.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures related to the operation of the Food & Beverage department are enforced and implemented appropriately, including personnel management, sanitation, food preparation and storage, alcoholic beverage service, cash and credit card processing, and health and safety.
Shift pattern that will include evenings, public holidays and weekends.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, apply now! Alternatively call Mike on 01784 462381