Aircraft Charter Broker - Aviation
Job Title: Aircraft Charter Broker - Aviation
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Interested in becoming an Aircraft Charter Broker within the fast moving exciting airline industry?
The Company is an aircraft charter broker, established for over 12 years based in Gatwick with a prestigious client list and a reputation for providing excellent solutions to client requests. They have acquired a reputation for the professional manner in which we help clients to solve their air transport problems, whether they need to move a football team, VIPs or 200 sales delegates.
As the Company continues to grow they are looking for an outstanding Aircraft Charter Broker to join the team and help us to continue their impressive growth convincing and on-boarding new customers in the UK, Europe and beyond.
- Handling new business enquiries that have been generated through the web site and their in-house lead generator
- Convert inbound leads and referrals working predominantly over the phone and via email as well as face to face contact
- Meet and exceed your new business targets
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience so clients return
- Identify and explore new opportunities with existing customers
- Maintain a record of all customer interactions via our internal CRM system
To be successful you will:
- Thrive on new business and converting prospects into accounts
- Have experience in a similar sales role, converting leads and sourcing new business, but not necessarily with an aviation background
- Have a passion for wanting to do the best for the customer
- Thrive in a team environment and are ready to roll-up your sleeves
- Demonstrate impressive communication skills, build rapport naturally and are confident when dealing with people face to face and via email and telephone
- Have a general interest in the wonderful world of aircraft and aviation
In Return the Company offers:
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast growing team
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped commission (after qualifying period)
- Fantastic career and development opportunities
- Being part of a team of like-minded people with a desire to offer the best service to our clients
- Immediate start is available for the right person
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Business Development Executive, Senior Sales Executive, Senior Sales Agent, Sales Consultant, Commercial Charter Broker, Charter Broker, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Aircraft Sales Executive, Sales Developer, Business Developer, B2B Sales, may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Aircraft Charter Broker - Aviation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly