JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for an experienced Fleet Administrator to manage the administration of vehicle acquisitions, vehicle maintenance and roadworthiness.
- Liaison with vehicle manufacturers, end users and authorities such as the DVLA and DVSA.
- Support for specialist transport operations including the management of the companies MOT centres and Operator Licences.
- Add vehicles to the company insurance where required
- Monitor vehicle delivery schedules and chase suppliers
- Review quotes and produce purchase orders for new vehicles
- Check order confirmations against vehicle quotes
- Provide administrative support for vehicle recall and engineering campaigns
- Provide administrative support for warranty claims
- Strong excel competence, able to do vlookups and pivot tables to run reports, analyse and manipulate data
- Experience of using complex information management systems and the ability to learn new systems
- A proactive individual able to work in an ever changing environment
- Knowledge and experience of fleet industry compliance requirements and dealing with DVLA, DVSA, Traffic Commissioners Office would be advantageous, but it’s not essential
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.