Great Rads Ltd. are part of Great Group. We’re a fast-growing and forward-thinking multi-brand retailer with a strong focus on giving outstanding customer service
Operating with a fantastic presence, the company has ambitious plans for growth with a number of business strategies being executed. With a number of new website launches in 2018 we are really going places.
We are looking for the best of the best, a highly motivated, organised, and talented individual to work at our brand new HQ in Newton Abbot, South Devon. Someone who can take the bull by the horns, someone who loves working in a relaxed yet professional environment, someone who can think outside of the box, someone who fits in with an ambitious team, someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the freedom to do impactful and amazing work.
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to drive the engine room of our operation.
The job role would include a wide range of responsibilities which would include:
- Organise and support all office activities
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Checking supplier invoices
- Answering phone calls when required
- Building strong working relationships with the team
- Admin support for the Sales Team
- Raising sales invoices to trade customers
- Entering new products as and when required
- Run cost analysis on expenditure when required
An effective communicator, you will possess an approachable personality and a confident, positive attitude readily able to build rapport with colleagues and customers.
Good IT skills are essential, ideally including Excel.
We provide a supportive and friendly working environment; full training will be provided.
This is a full-time office based role, with superb benefits.
If you feel you can make a difference, and work in a very satisfying and enjoyable environment then please apply!
This will be a pivotal role in the fast growing organisation, so there will be plenty of chance for progression within the company.
No Agencies Please.
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly