Research & Insight Manager / Research Analyst
Job Title: Research & Insight Manager
Location: Newport, Shropshire (Lilleshall National Sports Centre)
Salary: £31,880 to £42,500 per annum (dependent upon experience) + contributory pension scheme + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date for applications: Midnight on Sunday 24th June 2018
The Company is on a roll! Participation and membership are rising, their fan base is growing, and their medal-winning British Team has never been so prolific. As one of the most successful sports governing bodies in the UK, they are thrilled with what's been achieved. This really is a remarkable time to be involved in gymnastics, and the Company is very proud of the part they have played in driving the development, delivery, promotion and success of the sport.
Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of the role is to manage research and insight to underpin the Organisation's strategy; enabling their core purpose to create and inspire lasting success for gymnastics within the UK. You will manage market and social research projects, sourcing and aggregating information from internal and external sources; turning this into actionable insight for strategy development, business decision-making and product management.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Regularly reviewing the Insight Strategy, recommending amendments as necessary
- Delivering on the objectives of the Insight Strategy and reporting on the strategy's KPIs
- Recruiting, briefing and managing research agencies and other external suppliers
- Ensuring that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Managing a programme of customer satisfaction research including the biennial customer satisfaction survey and customer journey mapping
- Acting as the 'Voice of the Customer' and championing the customer perspective in all activities
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in an insight/market or social research function
- Awareness of ethical research policy and data protection (including GDPR) protocols and guidelines
- Strong research experience (both qualitative and quantitative) as well as exceptional briefing skills and good eye for details
- Ability to manage a research project from end to end
- Personal impact and credibility with excellent communication skills, strong influencing skills and able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills, able to effectively analyse complex data
The Organisation is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. They are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to our Client's careers page
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Insight Research Analyst, Insight Analyst, Market Research Manager, Strategic Insight Analytics Manager, Senior Planner, Customer Insight Executive, Marketing Analyst Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Research & Insight Manager / Research Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly