Digital Marketing Executive
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - TELFORD - £20,000 - £22,000
A Fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation based in Telford as a Digital Marketing Executive.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join an award winning and dynamic marketing team.
The ideal person will be eager to learn and develop their skills in a high performing team who embrace ideas and enjoy challenging the standard way of doing things with knowledge of B2B marketing, awareness of digital marketing processes. Ability to gain a basic understanding of HTML & CSS MS Office and Adobe Photoshop.
Key Requirements . . . . . .
Digital marketing communications experience, ideally from the building & construction or related sectors in a Marketing Environment.
Educated to degree level in either English Language, Creative writing or journalism.
The Culture . . . . . .
This business has an open, honest and trustworthy culture where employees are truly empowered to maximise their potential, they are recognised for their hard work and success and the value they add to the business. Our client operates a flat structure, which is not a big corporate or involves a hierarchical senior management team. You will be empowered to be bold, to be creative and to make a difference.
The Role . . . .
The role is fully responsible for ongoing evolution and management of content distribution across the UK Web, Social Media and customer facing Apps.
- Ensure correct content is generated and distributed with the new Marketing Automation approach.
- Proactively develop and evolve the current and future digital communications platforms for the business, ensuring that there is consistent growth with both the visitor numbers and the visitor engagement.
- Using a combination of analytic tools and the insight of the wider marketing team, the role will investigate opportunities and propose, develop and implement valid content for relevant targeted stakeholders.
- Apply a high level of energy, agility and the ability to react quickly to evolve the business digital presence.
- Continual development and enhancement with implementing new strategies, approaches and features as enabled by the CMS.
- Generate monthly reports, via Google Analytics, showing the evolution of the visitors to the website, with clear recommendations on actions to help improved engagement and retention.
- Work with the Marketing Team to ensure that specific communications campaigns are implemented to support new product and market developments.
- Work with the team to produce digital communications tools, ensuring that our voice and tone are correct to ensure that the consistent brand experience is maintained
- Assist in writing content for digital and print literature including catalogues, brochures and technical guides
- Assist with the transition of content from Current CMS to a new CMS platform and the associated integration of the digital marketing platform (Oracle Eloqua)
- Work with the Digitalisation Manager and Communications Leader to develop and maintain a Content Calendar to ensure the timely functioning of automated digital marketing campaigns.
- Work on formatting of template designs (basic CSS and HTML) to maximise the brand consistency and impact of digital marketing messages.
- Aid in the creation and delivery of the communications plan
- Work with the Market Managers and the Digitalisation Managers to develop and implement specific communications campaigns to support market and product developments
- Use CMS system new stories online and create email newsletters
- Facilitate periodic content
- Attend sales visits and regional meetings
- Photoshop/ Social media, forums, Google analytics,
Is this the job for you?
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply now via this advert.
Steph David 01952 201112