Front of House Staff
FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF
Salary: Dependent on age and experience
Benefits: 28 days holidays, pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Our Client is a cafe with a true Australian feel, created by a true Aussie who wanted to share a taste of Australia; it was her childhood dream that took shape in 2003.
Due to continued success and a booming business our client is looking for a new member for their front of house staff.
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner.
- Taking orders for food and drinks and waiting on tables
- Provide excellent customer service skills
- Keep the areas clean tidy and hygienic
- Comply with and follow health and safety/hygiene and safety regulations
- Attend all in house meetings and training
- Coach new staff as and when required
- Follow and apply all of our clients standards to all work practices
- Assisting the senior staff members
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bubbly, lively and positive
- Friendly and outgoing
- Previous experience in catering/hospitality would be beneficial
- Organised, with high standards of cleanliness
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Front of house jobs, waiter, waitress, catering jobs, café jobs, restaurant jobs, catering, waiting on staff
Apply for Front of House Staff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly