Front of House Staff
FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF
Salary: Dependent on age and experience
Benefits: 28 days holidays, pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Our Client is a cafe with a true Australian feel, created by a true Aussie who wanted to share a taste of Australia; it was her childhood dream that took shape in 2003.
Due to continued success and a booming business our client is looking for a new member for their front of house staff.
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner.
- Taking orders for food and drinks and waiting on tables
- Provide excellent customer service skills
- Keep the areas clean tidy and hygienic
- Comply with and follow health and safety/hygiene and safety regulations
- Attend all in house meetings and training
- Coach new staff as and when required
- Follow and apply all of our clients standards to all work practices
- Assisting the senior staff members
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bubbly, lively and positive
- Friendly and outgoing
- Previous experience in catering/hospitality would be beneficial
- Organised, with high standards of cleanliness
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Front of house jobs, waiter, waitress, catering jobs, café jobs, restaurant jobs, catering, waiting on staff