GBP 4378 Trainee Business Consultant
We see this role as integral to the growth and development of our business whilst at the same time offering growth and development to the successful individual. For the right person there is the potential for this to be a permanent role.
As well as providing executive support to the two directors the trainee consultant will have the opportunity to promote the business (including management of Agar's social media content) and get involved in researching, designing and delivering training.
In terms of a split of time allocation we envisage around a third of the consultant's time being spent on each of the above elements.
Managing our Insights Personality Profiling provision - this will include sending links and information to profile recipients, processing profiles, printing and binding profiles, arranging one-to-one debriefs and producing team wheels.
Event planning and follow up including liaising with clients and venues, ensuring all resources are in place to enable the event to run smoothly and notes are issued to attendees.
Supporting the directors and any associates including diary management, administration and some finance-related tasks.
Developing the business through on-going creation of content for website and social media (twitter, LinkedIn), production of newsletters and support with proposal writing. There are also likely to be opportunities for networking and attendance at promotion events.
Researching training content and developing and producing training activities and resources ensuring that they reflect Agar's culture and are up-to-date and relevant.
As a trainee consultant, we also see this position developing to include delivery on events.
Training and Support
The trainee business consultant will receive an intensive on-boarding experience; this will include receiving their own Insights profile. Training and support will continue to be provided throughout. We practise what we preach!
The early stages of this role will include shadowing the Agar team which is likely to include attendance at client training sessions, planning meetings and board meetings.
We would anticipate the following milestones:
Managing insights database by end of month 1
Managing Agar's on-line presence by the end of month 2
Delivering aspects of training by end of month 6
Reasonable travel expenses will be paid
Our reputation is important to us and we are proud of some of the things our clients say about us . . .
'I really value the length and strength of our relationship with Agar - Dee and Jack are part of the Francis Clark family and provide a range of people development services for us.' (Liz Cheaney, HR Director, PKF Francis Clark)
- 'Thank you Dee and Jack - we really appreciate how responsive and committed you are' (Michael I'Anson, Practice Director, Creative Chiropractic)
- '(Agar) have offered us supremely flexible and bespoke packages of training across a broad spectrum of requirements from us, covering everything from management and leadership training to team building and individual 121 sessions with members of our staff. The training is always fun, engaging, and participative, always linked to our strategic need and, most of all, it is memorable.' (Sally Rhodes, Manager, St Andrews House)
- The 'perfect' trainee consultant will embody the approach that is so valued by our clients. We are looking for someone who is self-driven, forward-thinking, has good attention to detail and a methodical approach to work, and is confident and passionate about making a difference.
Graduate of a UK university within the last 3 years
- Right to work in the UK for the duration of the internship
- Ideally a car owner and driver
Closing Date: 25/06/2018
Interview Date: 12/07/2018
Start Date: Flexible start date- any time between 16/07/2018 and 01/08/2018
End Date: 12 months after start date
To apply for this role please complete our internship application which can be downloaded here: Please send your completed form by clicking APPLY NOW