Warwickshire Oil Storage Ltd - Terminal Controller
Warwickshire Oil Storage Limited is seeking a part-time Terminal Controller.
The duties of the Terminal Controller will include, but not be limited to:
- Operation of the Terminal Automation and other IT packages including responding to driver queries.
- Provide control room cover, to allow the Shift Supervisor to carry out routine checks on the site.
- Liaise, by phone and email, with external parties regarding customer liftings.
- Manage access to the Terminal, monitor CCTV and receive deliveries.
The Terminal Controller will be based in site’s control room but will be required to carry out the supervised loading of road tankers.
The skills and experiences we are looking for are:
- A focus on safety, the ability to follow documented procedures and experience of working within a safety management system. This experience will have, preferably, been gained within the petroleum industry.
- Good numeracy and attention to detail
- Experience of and ability to operate Microsoft products and other IT systems.
- Be self-motivated and able to work flexibly.
The hours will be 9.50 am to 2pm Monday to Friday. There is also a requirement to provide holiday and sickness cover from 6 am to 2pm or 2pm to 6pm.
The salary is £13,548 plus health insurance and a share incentive scheme
CVs together with covering letter should be sent via email.