Coordinator/Planner -Responsive Repairs
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Coordinator/Planner -Responsive Repairs to join our team in Pitsea, Essex. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £25,000 per annum.
The Coordinator/Planner -Responsive Repairs role:
Your main duties will include supporting the Managers with planning all aspects of the responsive repair works, dealing with residents, operatives and sub- contractors, working with the IT systems, managing operative’s diaries and general data input and administration.
Skills/experience required by our Coordinator/Planner -Responsive Repairs:
- Experience in planning resource within a dynamic scheduling environment
- Experience of working with the public in a customer focused environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience of developing a range of administrative and office systems and of servicing meetings
- The ability to exceed customer expectations and solve problems to the point of resolution
- Significant experience in using all aspects of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Qualifications required by our Coordinator/Planner -Responsive Repairs:
- Educated to a minimum GCSE Level
The successful applicant will need to be subject to a background disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
Closing date & time: 22nd June 2018 – 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Coordinator/Planner -Responsive Repairs please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST