Mersey Synod of the United Reformed Church seeks to appoint a Communications Officer
Salary: £23,000 pro rata
Part time post of 10 hours per week
We are looking for someone:
- With least two years’ experience in a relevant communication, journalistic or public relations role, preferably with a relevant qualification
- To get involved in all aspects of Synod communications, both paper and electronic
- Able to work alongside relevant IT personnel and Synod Office staff and the churches
- Experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Based at the Synod Office in Wavertree, Liverpool, but with mobility essential.
Home working is negotiable.
To apply please email
Please note that we do not accept CVs
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 6th July 2018
Interview date: Thursday 19th July 2018
There is an occupational requirement for the job holder to be a practising Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 Part 1, Schedule 9.
Apply for COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly