Frugi is the UK’s bestselling organic childrenswear brand, proving that ethical and organic clothing can be bright, beautiful and successful! The company was born in 2004 and continues to grow at 25% every year, selling through a rapidly expanding network of over 500 stockists in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We strive to be ethical in everything we do, each year donating 1% of our turnover to our Little Clothes BIG Change charity project which includes a children’s charity, the Cornwall Wildlife Trust and an orphanage in India.
Over the last 12 months we have been earmarked by The Sunday Times Fast Track Ones to Watch list, received GOLD in the Healthy Workplace Awards, expanded to more than 80 permanent team members with even more joining us for our busy seasons, grown our turnover to £10m, donated over £100k to charity, and eaten a lot of pasties (and cake!).
We strive to be the most fun, desirable and trusted clothing brand on the planet, but this is only the start of it…
We are passionate about delivering quality products and an excellent service. Our warehouse team are instrumental in ensuring that our stock is delivered to our customers and retailers alike. You’ll be passionate about ensuring that orders are picked, packed and shipped with care and attention. This is an active role where you’ll be on your feet all day, working alongside an experienced team who work hard but like to have fun along the way.
Your Role in a Nutshell
To assist the Warehouse Manager and to make sure that all orders get packed accurately and sent speedily so that we have lots of happy customers.
Your Key Responsibilities
Picking & Packing
- Accurately picking and packing orders
- Ensuring that relevant marketing materials for promotions are included where applicable (catalogues/flyers etc.)
- Ensuring that all boxes/parcels leaving Frugi HQ look extremely pretty!
- Ensuring that all necessary information is recorded so that the rest of the today team can complete the order process.
- Receiving deliveries, counting in stock and checking for damage and faults – reporting any damage/issues to the Warehouse Manager/Production Team
- Entering stock locations into Stock system
- Ensuring that stock levels are accurate and alerting Warehouse Supervisor to any anomalies/issues
- Carrying out a program of rolling stock takes as directed by the Warehouse Manager
- Assisting with efficient planning of future capacity requirements
- Helping to keep the warehouse well-organised, clean and tidy
- Previous experience of working in a busy warehouse would be advantageous but not essential.
- You’ll be flexible and adaptable with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- You’ll be super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll be computer literate and quick to learn in-house systems.
What’s in it for you?
- We’re offering a full time, permanent contract. Working shifts fall between 6:00am and 10:00pm Monday to Saturday during our busiest periods.
- We’ll invest in you with a competitive salary, circa £17,000, depending on your skills and experience.
- To help save for your future you can join our company pension scheme.
- A share of the profits - if we have a good year we'll share it.
- You’ll get a great discount across our fantastic range.
- We’ll invite you to take part in our healthy workplace activities such as lunchtime walks, yoga, etc.
- We hold regular company events organised by our very own Frugi Fun Committee.
- We offer fabulous career progression and development opportunities. As we grow, you’ll grow too!
- We provide a slightly bonkers but very fun and exciting environment to work in.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are exactly the right person to join our team by email. Your covering letter is the perfect opportunity to showcase your personality and understanding of all things Frugi – so go for it!!
Closing date: 30th June 2018. We’ll be interviewing as we go along, so the role may close earlier than advertised. The early bird catches the worm!
Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, Frugi are not licensed to sponsor overseas workers.