Voip Network Infrastructure Specialist/Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Voip Infrastructure Specialist/Engineer for a 2 year fixed term appointment involved in rolling out a Cisco-based Unified Communications platforms project. There is strong potential this will become permanent, however at this stage not guaranteed. The salary range for this for position with bonus is up to circa £46,000.
Responsibilities for the Voip Infrastructure Specialist
- Providing technical support of network infrastructure, (routers, switches, firewalls, Load Balancers etc.) primarily Cisco with a small number of Juniper firewalls also in place.
- Technical support of Cisco-based Unified Communications platforms (Cisco CUCM & Cisco TMS/VCS/MCU), billing platform and associated Hardware and Plant.
- Provide design, engineering and project leadership on new or upgraded network projects.
Skills and qualifications required for the Voip Infrastructure Engineer :
- Technology training in IT, preferably in Network Technologies & Unified Communications Support / Design.
- Cisco CCNP, Cisco CCNA, Cisco CCNP (Voice or UC), Polycom PCVE, Juniper JNCIA or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of Information & Communications Technology solutions and of Unified Comms architecture and integration.
- Experience of network security and security controls and general Windows and Unix / Linux operating systems experience.
- Working knowledge of integrated and non-integrated VC systems and/or strong working knowledge of multiple VC platforms (e., Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco, etc.)
- Advanced networking understanding and skills; including firewall compliance with video standards.
- Ability to test, troubleshoot and work independently to resolve both customer and executive issues.
Full details of the role is available on application.
To apply for the Voip Infrastructure Specialist/Engineer please submit your current CV or visit the FINTEC recruit web site