Financial / Legal Administrator
IDEALLY DO YOU HAVE?
- At least 1 year of Debt Collection/Litigation/HM Courts & Tribunal Service experience. We would also consider strong administration skills.
We require an Administrator to confidently communicate with clients, defendants and solicitors. Excellent letter writing skills and confident manner on the telephone are essential. The role involves reporting results of the visits by our High Court Enforcement Officers to our clients. You must be able to manage various administration duties within the department.
This role requires the successful candidate to possess strong attention to detail skills, along with organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your own workload. Numeracy and literacy are of equal importance. The individual should be able to work under their own initiative and work well in a high pressure environment. General computer skills are required and ability to learn a bespoke computer system.
Daily tasks & responsibilities
- Quality control checking reports before sending them to our clients
- Managing a team case load of approx. 3000 cases- being responsible for all reporting to clients, emails, payments and defendant contact.
- Responding to all incoming mail and emails
- Ability to compose own professional letters to solicitors, clients and defendants
- Assessing cases and making a decision on the appropriate action
- Good telephone manner, answering and making calls
- Checking fees on the bespoke computer system
- Noting bespoke computer system
- Use of various data bases on the internet, Companies house, Credit safe, DVLA etc
- Good time management is essential as all aspects of the role must be covered daily.
- Ad hoc duties
Personal specifications for the role
- Attention to detail skills
- Good telephone manner
- Organisational skills
- Must be numerate & literate
- Able to prioritise workload
- Strong team player
- Computer literate
- Should be able work under own initiative
- Work well under pressure
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of Debt Collection/Litigation/HM Courts & Tribunal Service experience.
- Complaint handling experience from initial contact to resolving the complaint.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Excellent telephone and communications skills.
- Time management is essential in order to maintain all work level
- In addition to the above, you will be an integral member of the team where your opinions and experience will be invaluable in suggesting and implementing process improvements and managing various sized project work.
Hours are 8-5 or 9-5.
Apply for Financial / Legal Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly