Quality Inspector / CMM Operator
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Location: North Tyneside
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience / hour + shift allowance & overtime.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
A Quality Inspector is required at a Sub Contract Precision Engineering company based in North Tyneside. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Inspector to join a progressive precision engineering company that offers excellent rates of pay and an immediate start for the right candidate. The company operates both dayshift and nightshift.
- Perform 1st off & Final Batch Inspections on machined components.
- CMM operation & reports
- Full inspection using customer drawings (metric and imperial), use of conventional measuring equipment including verniers, micrometers, depth/height gauges to ensure the components meet customer specifications.
- Completion of First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs).
- Non-conformance reports.
- Ensure internal quality standards are adhered to
- Control the Calibration of Measuring Equipment.
- Stock Control
- To continually seek to improve existing working practices and exceed targets and standards set.
- Previous experience within Quality Inspection or a similar role.
- Highly motivated with a flexible working attitude.
- CMM experience is essential.
The successful applicant will have experience inspecting precision engineered components manufactured to tight tolerances.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Quality Inspector, Senior Quality Inspector, Quality Supervisor, Senior Quality Supervisor, QA, Quality Assurance, CMM Operator, CMM Programmer, Quality Engineer, Programmer, CNC Operative and CNC Engineer will also be considered for this role.