Performance Analyst / Business Performance Analyst
Job Title: Performance Analyst
Salary: Competitive with an excellent benefits package
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
The Company has been in business since 1742. Looking forward has carried them and their clients safely through many eras. They continue to move with the times, blending new ideas and the latest technology with their long-standing investment experience and constant values.
The Company began life as a family business and is now is a FTSE 250 listed company, which through its subsidiaries is one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services.
Responsible ownership has been an enduring strength. Many of our employees are also shareholders; being part of Company is more than a job for them.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Performance Analyst to join their External Reporting team with responsibility for the scheduled production of a number of key reports together with ongoing ad hoc work to support various business initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Becoming an expert in all areas of Performance
- Production of external reporting to various large clients
- Involvement with the production of GIPS® compliant performance composites
- Liaison with client facing staff and professional intermediaries to enhance and develop relevant performance reporting to enhance the client experience
- Production of regular reporting for third party monitoring services
- Streamlining current processes. Migrating GIPS® reports from Lower/Medium/Higher mandates to new risk levels 1-6
- Travel to London and other branches as required
- Ad hoc duties as required, and it should be emphasised these can be extensive
To be successful in this role, you will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Completion of the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) is desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Good understanding of the investment management industry
- Ability to analyse and present results from volume data and combine data sources
- Good organisational and time management skills
Ability to build constructive relationships across Investment Management, client facing staff and the wider business
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Business Analysis, Business Performance Analyst, Business Analyst, BSA, Finance Analyst, Risk Analyst, Systems Analyst, Solutions Designer, Business Systems Analyst, Product Manager, Business Process Analyst, Product Owner, Requirements Analyst, Business Solutions Analyst, Functional Consultant, Product Analyst, Management Consultant, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Statistician, Statistics, SQL, MS Excel, VBA, MS Access, GIS will also be considered for this position.
Apply for Performance Analyst / Business Performance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly