Customer Service Team Leader
We have a Team Leader opportunity available, working for a prestigious client of ours.
Have you got experience working as a team leader?
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge?
Please see below the amazing opportunity we have below;
- You will be required to monitor appropriate system, ensure all work is progressed to meet challenging productivity targets.
- Monitor of individual staff members performance, quality and productivity.
- Ensure that the workload is distributed within the team.
- Effectively schedule, and manage, all breaks to ensure that the Team is adequately resourced at all times.
- To manage all holiday and absence requests in the team.
- Deal with any concerning performance, time-keeping, absence and holidays promptly and appropriately.
- Update the team with changes in procedures.
- Team Meetings
- Conduct return to work interviews when Team members return to work following an absence
- 12 week reviews for new Team Members.
- One to one review meetings for all Team Members.
- Personal Development Plans for all Team Members are developed, acted upon, maintained and reviewed.
- Liaise with the departmental manager and in turn the Coach Trainer to ensure that all team members receive on-going coaching, training and development.
- Be involved in the resolution of discipline/grievance/performance issues in line with the firm's policies.
- Respond to client/service queries or complaints at the initial stages in line with the internal complaints procedure, maintain a complete and accurate file and submit reports as required in a timely fashion.
- Understand all aspects of the process and where appropriate undertake tasks within the process
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
- Mortgage Knowledge would be an advantage.
- Previous administrative experience.
If you feel you are suitable to all the above qualities, then please apply or email your CV to
Please note if you have not received a call from us regarding this application within 14 days, we are sorry to advise that you have not been selected to the next stage.