Customer Service Team Leader
We have a Team Leader opportunity available, working for a prestigious client of ours.
Have you got experience working as a team leader?
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge?
Please see below the amazing opportunity we have below;
- You will be required to monitor appropriate system, ensure all work is progressed to meet challenging productivity targets.
- Monitor of individual staff members performance, quality and productivity.
- Ensure that the workload is distributed within the team.
- Effectively schedule, and manage, all breaks to ensure that the Team is adequately resourced at all times.
- To manage all holiday and absence requests in the team.
- Deal with any concerning performance, time-keeping, absence and holidays promptly and appropriately.
- Update the team with changes in procedures.
- Team Meetings
- Conduct return to work interviews when Team members return to work following an absence
- 12 week reviews for new Team Members.
- One to one review meetings for all Team Members.
- Personal Development Plans for all Team Members are developed, acted upon, maintained and reviewed.
- Liaise with the departmental manager and in turn the Coach Trainer to ensure that all team members receive on-going coaching, training and development.
- Be involved in the resolution of discipline/grievance/performance issues in line with the firm's policies.
- Respond to client/service queries or complaints at the initial stages in line with the internal complaints procedure, maintain a complete and accurate file and submit reports as required in a timely fashion.
- Understand all aspects of the process and where appropriate undertake tasks within the process
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets & work under pressure.
- Good team player, but, also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
- Mortgage Knowledge would be an advantage.
- Previous administrative experience.
If you feel you are suitable to all the above qualities, then please apply or email your CV to
Please note if you have not received a call from us regarding this application within 14 days, we are sorry to advise that you have not been selected to the next stage.
Apply for Customer Service Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly