Driver, Events Distribution Operative
Event Logistics Operative/Driver/Warehouse Work - Salary Circa £20k
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person, who is perhaps a driver currently, to work for a young dynamic and growing business working within 4 key business areas, Office Supplies, Business Print and Point of Sale Print, Promotional Products and Event Storage and Logistics.
You are perhaps currently a driver feeling just a bit bored with the norm a person who would like to have a varied job which will include picking and packing in our warehouse, driving, delivering, setting up of exhibition stands on customers behalf, some travel and overnight stays around the UK. You will play a key role in making sure customers receive their goods on time or have their event stand setup in time ready for them to do business.
In essence no two days would be the same and all the work involved is of the utmost importance customers.
The experience and responsibilities for the Driver role are as follows:
- Full UK Driving License held for at least 12 months with no more than 3 points
- Previous relevant experience would be a benefit but not necessary
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to work under pressure
- Collecting and delivering customers' consignments safely, securely and on time
- Setting up of event stands to customers satisfaction
- All paperwork completed daily
- Van loading and sorting of parcels
- Picking and packing of goods and putting goods away in the warehouse
- Deliveries made to where the customer is and not just to a reception area
"Quickfold Business Solutions have been supplying Print, Promotional Gifts, Office Supplies, Direct Mail and Event Logistics. We are a small but dynamic team of people with a wide range of customers from well known corporate companies to smaller owner managed businesses."
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply here and our client will be in direct contact.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.