Are you a geek chic, HR Administrator looking to work at a super cool technology firm in the heart of London`s west End?! If so.. is the role for you!
We are currently working in partnership with a specialist IT organisation based in Central London near Blackfriars. They are seeking a talented individual to join their HR team to provide admin support..
As a key member of the Co-worker Services team, this role focuses on providing a professional and first-class administrative service to the business. This role is directly responsible for all aspects of HR Administration. Occasional project work is also a requirement of this role. Typical duties will include:
- Supporting the continuous improvement of HR activities
- Maintain and improving the level of service provided
- Actively contributing to the successful completion of Project or improvement plans
HR SYSTEMS AND DATA INTEGRITY
- Accurately input and maintain employee information on the HR systems.
- Provide accurate and timely management information and reports.
- Carry out data cleansing as required.
- File maintenance in line with DPA regulations.
- Administer and be the lead on agreed work streams within HR processes
- Shared responsibility of the Inbox
- Provide a professional first point of contact for co-workers requiring support.
- Provide the Head of UK Business Partners and CWS Advisor with admin support as required.
- Maintenance of accurate co-worker records, in both electronic and paper formats to high quality standard.
- Support the team with adhoc projects as required.
- Maintaining library of standard HR templates and preparing all correspondence.
Contact me immediately if you feel you have the correct skills/ experience for this role.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly