Year 1 Teacher
I am currently looking to fill a position for a Year 1 teacher for a school in Southern Nottingham. The right person for this role will be ready for a long term position for September, the assignment has potential to be a full time post that is initially on a three month contract with a view of being extended dependant on circumstances. Candidates of all levels will be considered.
If you are an experienced KS1 teacher preferably with a good understanding of teaching Year 1/2 classes then we would like to hear from you.
In working through the supply register you are guaranteed to be paid to scale up to UPS1 from the beginning of your placement, you will be provided with extensive CPD opportunities and have access to our industry changing candidate system.
What we require from you is:
• Hold a full qualified teacher Status (QTS)
• Have an exemplary attendance record
• Have good behaviour management skills
• Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom The Role
• To deliver and plan outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
• To have the ability to design engaging and challenging lessons that inspire students.
• To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards
• Ability to work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced DBS
For more details on the position please apply or contact us direct, all applicants will be subjected to a industry leading vetting process.
Apply for Year 1 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly