Year 4 Teacher
We are currently looking for a year 4 teacher in the Northern Nottingham area, if you are an experienced KS1/2 teacher preferably with a good understanding of teaching Year 4 classes then we would like to hear from you. We are looking for somebody fun, creative and enthusiasic for this role.
In working through the supply register you are guaranteed to be paid to scale up to UPS1 from the beginning of your placement, you will be provided with extensive CPD opportunities and have access to our industry changing candidate system.
What we require from you is:
• Hold a full qualified teacher Status (QTS)
• Have an exemplary attendance record
• Have good behaviour management skills
• Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom The Role
• To deliver and plan outstanding teaching and learning across all subjects within the primary curriculum and help students achieve excellent academic results.
• To have the ability to design engaging and challenging lessons that inspire students.
• To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards
• Ability to work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced DBS
For more details on the position please apply or contact us direct, all applicants will be subjected to a industry leading vetting process.
Apply for Year 4 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly