Job title: Production Supervisor
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: Circa £21,000 per annum
Position Type: Permanent/Full-time
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a candidate who is looking to progress further within a rapidly expanding company specialising in the design, development and manufacture of be-spoke electronic solutions. Based in Ipswich, Suffolk, this is the ideal opportunity for a career driven person to join the company’s expanding team to earn a salary of circa £21,000 per annum, depending on experience.The company works in a broad spectrum of industries predominantly focused on microprocessor-based electronics for industrial control. As the production Supervisor you will oversee all production operations, you will guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. In a fast-paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process.
The role will involve:
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicating them to employees
- Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Overseeing and coaching employees
- Working alongside Production Coordinator to schedule work month to month through the factory
- Assisting production staff with instructions and problems with day to day assemblies making sure they have the correct information to complete the jobs issued.
- Work with goods-in and purchasing to ensure parts are on time and ready for production
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on the safe use of machinery and following procedures
- Ability to interface and influence within the organisation
- Ability to organise and plan own tasks
- Monitoring, reporting and setting KPI’s
Skills and attributes required:
- Fantastic communication skills
- A team player as well as the ability to lead
The following additional skills/abilities would be beneficial:
- managing / supervising within a production environment
- General understanding of electronic components
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this incredibly successful team, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: Production Supervisor, Production Operative, Production Manager, Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturing and Production.
Apply for Production Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly