Market Researcher (Graduate Opportunity)Salary:
£18,000.00 to £22,500.00 /yearBenefits:
28 days holiday, pension schemeHours:
Tunbridge WellsSenior Mentoring + Rapid Progression + Great Salary + Benefits
Our client is an innovative full-service agency
specialising in Youth research and working with some of the UK’s biggest brands
across Education, Healthcare, Technology and Finance.They are currently looking for a small number of smart graduates (or who are awaiting their final degree results) with good analytical skills and a keen eye for detail to join their growing market research and insights team in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.The right candidate can expect to progress rapidly!
Our client welcomes applications from candidates with good academic qualifications across the spectrum of subject areas. Intelligence, natural curiosity and an interest in people are good indicators of aptitude for a career in market research and consumer insight.The Ideal Candidate:
- Emotional maturity and an empathic nature;
- An analytical mind and ability to think critically;
- Excellent numeracy, written and oral communication skills;
- Organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure;
- A technical awareness with good all round computer skills;
- A methodical and detailed approach in your thinking and your work.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY with your CV and a short cover letter today!
KEYWORDS: trainee, trainee market researcher, junior, junior market researcher, market researcher, graduate, graduate vacancies, graduate market researcher, degree opportunities, progression, market researcher, market analyst, marketing, research, market research analyst.