Wholesale Account Manager
Wholesale Account Manager
Self Service Showroom
Marylebone W1H 4HU, London, United Kingdom
Salary Range: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Posting Date: 8/6/2018
Job Closing Date: 9/7/2018
UK’s fastest growing and dynamic sales and distribution agencies with a remit to sell and distribute medium and high–end fashion brands from all around the world to luxury boutiques, multi store independents and department stores throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East. At the heart of the business, lies a deep routed passion for the fashion industry, commitment to encourage sustained growth and longevity for the brands we look after as well as the careful selection of the brands that compliment rather than compete with each other.
The Showroom has developed into a fully integrate sales and distribution operation, with a main sales office and showroom space in London; bonded warehouse, accountancy office and sub agents worldwide.
To enhance the top-level service, we are looking for an outstanding Wholesale Account Manager who has the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years Wholesale experience
- Successful applicant is expected to have a proven track record in sales and growing a business in women’s ready to wear in the UK
- The candidate must have Womenswear experience
- Established relationships with international key accounts
- Work as part of a team in building new business and developing existing business
- The candidate should have a strong affinity with the brands and product knowledge
- A positive and systematic approach with superb organizational and administration qualities
- A proactive attitude
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Managing accounts: brand performance within those and cultivating buyer relationships in existing and new stores
- Liaises with other senior staff to determine the range of goods or services to be sold, contributes to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets;
- Following up with any outstanding wholesale payments with both agents and wholesale customers
- Analyze territory to determine where there is opportunity for new stores and sales increase
- Good knowledge about market and competitor performance/ trends
- Prep wholesale tools and take collection to market and international tradeshows
- Recruits and trains Junior staff
- Work closely with PR team to establish sale marketing strategies
- Monitoring deliveries
- Seasonal reorders and replenishment orders
- Monitor sales weekly sell thru and sales report for review and implement appropriate action to support business
- The completion of other various administrative and day-to-day project duties, such as client progress reports, amending timelines and budgets, etc.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
At a minimum, job candidates should have:
- Wholesale experience working with the UK market
- Mandatory showroom experience
- This role is for a ‘hands-on’ person, comfortable with ‘doing’ and happy to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to confidently and articulately communicate with senior level management, both verbally and in writing
- Process-driven with strong attention to detail
- Well-organized, logical and efficient with excellent project, stakeholder and time management skills
- Works well and thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment to meet and delivery on deadlines
- Integrity - deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, and conveys good news and bad.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong team player, adaptable and flexible to changes; flexible and willing to adapt for the benefit of the team and business
- Previous use of operational ordering systems
The Ideal Candidates will also have:
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and manipulating data ideally for Nuorder and Vendortex or other applicable software
- Experienced working in the luxury industry or fashion desirable
To apply for this position please contact Agency@selfserviceuk.com by closing date of 9/7/2018 with a covering letter explaining why you feel you are right for this position and your CV.
- Strictly no recruiters.
- This job description may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.