Benefits: 20days holiday, + statutory days
Hours: Full Time
Our client, based in West Bromwich, have long established themselves as a major supplier of industrial fasteners. The experience and dedication of their staff have earned the company a reputation for service second to none.
Due to their continued success and growth across the years, our client is now looking to bring on an enthusiastic go-getter to join the team as a Warehouse Operative.
- Picking, setting out and packing of customer orders.
- Delivery of orders and restocking as per agreed shipping schedule.
- Receiving goods inwards and putting them away.
- Verifying and updating of records.
- General housekeeping in Warehouse/Dispatch area.
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Maintain work area in a tidy condition.
- To deal with all other warehouse duties as requested.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible, with the ability to work with minimum direction as part of the branch team.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Fit and healthy
- Experience in a similar role
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below
Keywords: Warehouse Operative, Stock Management, Stock Handling, Warehouse Position, Warehouse Vacancy, Logistics and Transport, Picker, Packer. Picker and Packer
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly