JOB TITLE: Events Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Events Team – Banbury, Oxfordshire
LINE MANAGER: Events Team Manager
HOURS OF WORK: Full Time – Including Evenings & Weekends
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: Preferred but not essential
SALARY: £20,000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an Events Assistant to work within an extremely fast paced events team for a variety of brands within the UK. Candidates will be required to assist the Events Team Manager for a range of activities throughout the country, including liaising with clients and agencies, maintaining equipment, event install and de-rig, on-site assistance for the management of suppliers and promotional staff, and more.
Candidates must be confidant, motivated, pro-active, resourceful and a good team player. Exceptional communication and people skills are essential, alongside previous customer service experience. The role requires candidates to join an energetic events team and fully immerse themselves into a challenging yet exciting variety of event opportunities.
- Working alongside current event managers and clients to support all event needs.
- Budget management throughout.
- Product sourcing and procurement.
- Casual staff liaison and management.
- Full hands on involvement in event build and de-rig as required.
- Candidate is required to have a full, valid UK driver’slicense and their own car.
- I.T. literate including Microsoft Office packages.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Events Assistant, Event Assistant, Event Planner, Events Planner, Event Planning, Events Planner.
Apply for Events Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly