Junior Customer Service Executive / European Languages
Job Title: Junior Customer Service Executive
Location: South Darenth, Dartford
Position: Permanent, Full Time
This is a junior role and training will be provided to gain the necessary skills to support the Customer Service Executive function
You will learn to provide an exceptional level of customer service and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about product and services.
You will support related Business Development Managers to grow existing business streams and develop new business opportunities.
Applicants must be fluent in English language and at least one other European language – Please state which language with your application.
Job Role and Key Responsibilities:
Under the guidance of the Customer Services Executives, you will undertake on the job training to be competent in the following:
- Dealing professionally, empathetically and efficiently with incoming overseas/ export telephone orders, queries and complaints.
- To learn more about the customer's business and better understand needs and requirements.
- Contract the services of appropriate fitting/service agents as required.
- Accurate processing of orders in a timely manner, handling any special instructions as appropriate.
- Handling of customer pricing, stock and product technical or application queries.
- Processing of customer returns.
- Team work with field sales teams in support of customer to meet sales targets.
- Team work with all head office departments and the Customer Service UK team to ensure customer problems are resolved, key messages communicated, and queries answered.
- Actively seek customer opinions of products and services and feedback internally to relevant stakeholders to enable continuous improvement.
- Achieve a thorough understanding of all of the company's products and services and keep up to date with market developments.
- Maintain core system (NAV) and other systems to ensure records are in order.
- Translation of documents/letters for customers or internal departments.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Fluent in English language and at least one other European language
- Good educational background including Maths and English Language GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Customer Services specific qualifications and Professional Customer Services training are desirable.
- Exposure to customer services and export duties in a sales environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Effective inter-departmental worker
- Excellent command of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Relevant degree
- Customer Services specific qualifications
- Professional Customer Services training
- B2B experience
- CRM Systems
The right candidate should be Self-motivated and proactive and demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and positive approach to their work.
The candidate should be able to handle multiple projects and prioritise accordingly to meet deadlines and targets.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with customers, management and colleagues.
A Strong customer orientation attitude is essential to this role. Fluent in English language and at least one other European language
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Junior Customer Services Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Graduate Customer Service Representative, Junior Appointment Booker, Graduate Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Sales, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Admin will be considered for this role.