Service Air Conditioning Engineer
Job Title: Service Air Conditioning Engineer
Location: London & M25
Salary: (Neg. DE)
Benefits: Van, Pension, 4 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a company with over 40 years' experience in the industry our client is proud to be Mitsubishi Diamond and Daikin D1 plus installers.
Due to expansion, our client is currently seeking experienced Service Air Conditioning Engineers, to assist engineers responsible for planned preventative and reactive maintenance of Air Conditioning Units as well as minor installation works in various high profile buildings around London and Within the M25.
Duties Will Include:
- Installation of Air Conditioning and similar Units.
- Service, Repair and maintenance of Chillers, Air Conditioning and ventilation units.
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- City and Guilds Parts 1&2 in Air Conditioning or equivalent.
- F-Gas Safe Handling of Refrigerants is essential.
- Have experience of maintenance of AHUs, Splits, VRVs.
- Must be well presented.
- Have excellent communications skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Clean driving licence.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!
Keywords: Service Air Conditioning Engineer, Air Conditioning Engineer, Air Con Engineer, Service Engineer, Service Technician, Air Conditioning Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Repair Technician, Engineering.
Apply for Service Air Conditioning Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly