Trips and Travel Consultant
We are the Stephen Perse Foundation. Extraordinary things happen here every day.
The Stephen Perse Foundation is inspiring. It is a community in which everyone, staff or student, achieves and makes a contribution every day.
By teaching students to think for themselves, we achieve exceptional results – but for us, education is not just about grades. We see the individual behind the results. We develop strength of character, a sense of social responsibility and an ability to innovate and collaborate. We look for and develop this added value with our staff as well as our students.
A global outlook, a focus on pedagogy, a ground-breaking commitment to digital learning and an emphasis on inspirational learning environments make us different. More than that, our policy of 'looking beyond' underpins education here. Co-curricular learning is integral to what we do, where opportunity and excellence are valued and encouraged.
Our community, led by the Principal, Miss Tricia Kelleher, is made up of a family of six different schools, each with its own Head, comprising 1,100 boys and girls aged 3 to 18, around 150 teaching staff and 145 support staff.
With an Exceptional ISI Inspection report in 2014 and Independent School of the Year 2014/5, we have much to be proud of as we continue our journey.
However, we know that education in the twenty-first century is as much about looking forward as looking back. We have just completed a pioneering redevelopment plan, which includes a five-storey sports and learning centre in the heart of Cambridge. We have also admitted boys to our Senior School as of 2017, offering them access to the same exceptional education as girls.
By celebrating diversity and collaboration in school and with our wider community we encourage students to choose a path that is right for them. We recognise potential in every child and inspire young people to achieve their dreams - guiding them every step of the way.
Responsible to: Bursar
Location: Senior School - Foundation
We expect our Trips and Travel Consultant to really understand our range of trips and experiences. We are looking for someone with lots of enthusiasm and drive to deliver an amazing service across the Stephen Perse Foundation.
- To provide a right first time service for our teachers, pupil and parents
- To provide a ‘one stop shop’ approach and ethos to the role
- In conjunction with the HOS ensure that each trip is 100% compliant
- To build internal and external relationships to ensure sound financial choices are made
- To maximise the potential of the online system to provide excellent service, curation of documents
- To report on the quality of provision on a regular basis via planned review and evaluation
Hours of work:
Full time (52 weeks) or term time only plus 4 weeks, 37.5 hours per week, 0830-1630
- Contributory pension scheme – matching up to 6%
- 30 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) to be taken during the school holidays only
- Private health and dental plan subscriptions after 2 years’ service (pro rata for part time)
- A staff discount on School Fees of 25% after 2 years’ service (pro rata for part time) should staff have a child at any school within the Foundation
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers (no new joiners after October 2018)
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Discount on train travel
Please apply directly through our online recruitment portal by clicking the Apply button below.
We are unable to accept CVs as a method of application.
The Stephen Perse Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.